I got 5's on Every AP Math Exam--High School math tutoring
Reply-to: Anonymous (Use our Reply form)
Date: May 11, 2009 8:46 pm This post has expired, if you can't contact this person, please
City: North Jersey
Location: Madison, Morris County, Short Hills, etc
Credentials: 3.9 GPA physics major, college senior (Disclaimer)
Discount: First lesson free if not satisfied
My name is Greg Faletto, and I'm a senior at Washington University in St. Louis. I'm a physics major with a 3.9 GPA.
I know that at this time of year, your son or daughter would rather
spend time outside in the beautiful weather than study for math tests.
But end-of-year tests are coming up, so even the best students need to
spend time reviewing what they've learned all year.
In just an hour or two a week, I can guide your son or daughter through a review for final exams.
I have two years of experience tutoring high school students,
including work with St. Louis tutoring companies. I have a little
sister who is a sophomore in high school as well as a little brother in
middle school, so I know how to communicate effectively with younger
I can help students in all high school math classes, including
● SAT or ACT
● Calculus (including AP)
● Statistics (including AP)
You can read my full tutoring resume below. It includes more information about my background and qualifications.
Feel free to contact me at any time by email, or to call me at
(973) 349-2153. I charge $35 per hour for tutoring. The first tutoring
session is free if you're not completely satisfied.
Qualified Subjects for Tutoring
● Standardized tests (ACT, SAT, AP, etc)
● Science, including physics, chemistry, microeconomics, and earth/environmental
● Math, including calculus, statistics, algebra, geometry, pre-calculus, trigonometry, etc.
● Writing, especially writing papers or college essays
● Music theory
Washington University in St. Louis
Bachelor of Arts Candidate, December 2009 (graduating a semester early)
● Major: Physics, Minor: Jazz Studies ● Cumulative GPA: 3.9/4.0
● Dean's List every semester
● New SAT: 2340 (790 Math, 800 Writing, 750 Reading)
● ACT: 34 (36 Math, 35 Reading, 35 English, 30 Science)
● AP Physics C: Mechanics: 5 ● AP Calculus BC: 5 (also 5 on AB section)
● AP Statistics: 5 ● AP World History: 5
● AP Environmental Science: 5 ● AP Music Theory: 5 (also 5 on listening)
● AP English Literature: 4 ● AP Spanish Language: 4
Other Background in Qualified Subjects
● President of high school math club, participated in many math contests
● Significant lab experience, including work in professor's lab for a year
● 3.9 GPA in physics classes
● Editor and writer for Eleven Music Magazine at Wash U (Jan 2007 – May 2008)
● A's in two writing classes at Wash U
● A in college level chemistry as well as high school chemistry
● A's in two classes at Wash U (including a 400-level, senior class)
● Four semesters of college-level jazz theory, two semesters of college-level classical theory
● Have worked with St. Louis tutoring companies (Varsity Tutors, Club Z)
● Currently tutoring several students in ACT preparation, algebra, chemistry, and physics
● Have tutored high schoolers in geometry, physics, calculus, writing for two years