LIVE Online Math Classes, Workshops, and Tutoring
Reply-to: see post details
Date: September 3, 2010 3:32 pm This post has expired, if you can't contact this person, please
Credentials: Certified teacher, 7+ years experience (Disclaimer)
Discount: First 1/2 hr. of tutoring is FREE
LIVE Online Math
LIVE Classes | LIVE Workshops | LIVE Tutoring
If you have a student in the upper elementary through high school grades and are looking for help with teaching math or improving their skill set, this program may be for you! We offer LIVE math classes, workshops, and tutoring… online.
Students meet face-to-face with the instructor in REAL-TIME and participate in a "web meeting". A certified, experienced teacher presents material and guides students through a traditional math curriculum. The virtual classroom functions similarly to a normal classroom. Students are able to...
- See and hear material presented via a high quality web cam and interactive whiteboard.
- Ask and answer questions, and discuss their learning with others.
- Work with other students in small groups.
And everything happens from your home computer!
- Classes meet regularly, and the teacher is available to offer help during non-class times.
- Workshops are great for homeschoolers looking for help with specific content in math (i.e. Linear Equations).
- Tutoring: Visit www.LIVEonlinemath.com for a comparison of our rates and services with Tutor.com and Sylvan!
- FREE demonstration of our services
- FREE tutoring session
- Able to ask and answer questions from the teacher during live, real-time classes
- Learn with other students from around the nation (or even the world)
- Work with other students in small groups
- Face-to-face interaction with a LIVE teacher at your home
- Recorded classes relieves scheduling problems
- Students are taught by an experienced, certified teacher
- Professional services are used to make the technology side of things reliable
Unique Learning Experience...
- Receive the benefits of group education from the convenience of your own home
- Prepares students for distance learning experiences in the future
- Increase students' technological proficiency and knowledge
this image was automatically resized. To view the original, click on the image.