If you're an Unregistered user, have submitted your post and still have not received the Self-Activation email, here are some things to consider:
1. Check your bulk/junk/spam mail folder(s) for a message with the subject "TennisLessons.com - Your Published Ad Requires Activation".
2. Make sure you entered your email address correctly when you posted your ad - it only takes one typo!
3. Network problems between ISPs can delay email transmission, sometimes for many hours - consider stretching out, getting some fresh air, and checking back later.
4. Click here to have your Self-Activation email(s) resent.
5. If all else fails, try using a different email account provider, or send us an email about it.
* Registered users don't need to activate their post, you can register now and your post will be activated automatically.